There's nothing worse than going into a completely uncontrolled cargasm in public. It happens to everyone who is into cars. If they say it hasn't they're lying and if it has happened to you then you know exactly how I felt when I saw this R205 STI at Daikoku Futo PA.
First, I am not a Subaru guy, though I have owned one which I enjoyed. Second, this STI is making me become a Subaru guy. If you havent heard the r205 STi I recommend you head on over to YouTube and do a search and take a listen.
For those of you who do know what I am talking about I will stop writing and let you enjoy. Come back tomorrow and take a look at the whole car.
P.S. Just some things below to think about for those of you who don't know.
- STI tuned inverted strut and coil springs for front suspension
- STI tuned damper and coil springs for rear suspension
- "Brembo" 6-pot brake caliper with STI silver logo and 18-inch grooved rotors for front brake
- "Brembo" 4-pot brake caliper with STI silver logo and 18-inch grooved rotors for rear brake
- STI designed 18-inch cast aluminum wheels
- Bridgestone specially designed "POTENZA RE070" (245/40R18) tyres
- STI designed flexible type front strut tower bar
- STI designed flexible type lower arm stiffener of front suspension
- R205 ECU (Engine Control Unit)
- R205 exhaust pipe
- R205 twin scroll turbocharger with flexible type ball bearings for the turbine axle bearing
- R205 sport muffler with lowered back pressure exhaust
- R205 front stabilizer